Dance into Your Lust
Welcome to exploring your Lust through dance, touch, kink and authentic relating in a queer friendly non-judgmental space where you are encouraged to step into a self-exploration of the multiple you! If you thought your true self was only one personality, this weekend will expand your visions encouraging you to step into sides of yourself that maybe you didn’t even know existed!
Saturday is Dance into Your Lust - A clothes on full day workshop where rhythm and movement will guide you into pleasure and community. You can choose to join us only Saturday.
Workshop times: 11-18h
Sunday is Move into Kink - You need to participate on Saturday to join us this day where you will be guided into exploring boundaries and pleasure through kinky play such as domination and sensation play. The evening will end in a play party only for the participants of the weekend workshop.
Workshop times: 11-18
Play party: 19-22
Friday Special pre-event: Lustful Gathering for Women and Non-Binaries!
All beings identifying as women or non-binaries are invited for an evening of dance and connection before the weekend starts. Do you long to connect to other bodies like you to build up safety and sisterhood? This night is for you to come as you are and possibly stepping out as someone else - more confident more juicy and uplifted by the togetherness!
The workshop will give you an experience of juiciness as well as tools on how to better know yourself and your sexual flow. A perfect preparation for the weekend that comes.
The intention for the weekend
During these two days we will take a deep dive together with others, with the intention to heal our relationship with our bodies and our sexuality.
Our lust does not come from the other, it is something that lives inside of us and we just need to figure out how to invite it to flow out. The purpose of this weekend is to support you on this journey, to give you tools to listen and understand your body and not be dependent on others sexuality and how it relates to you, but for you to deeply explore what comes from you.
To arrive at this point we need to allow our full emotional spectrum. We need to release emotions and explore high intensity as well as vulnerability. When we create a safe space together where we are welcome as we are, we can let go of old patterns and open up to sexy playfulness beyond our imagination.
If any of the below statements fits on you, this might be a weekend for you:
- You love dance and want to receive tools to realize how fantastic your body can feel. (But you don't need to be "good" at dancing.)
- African rhythms excites you.
- You want to explore intimacy in a non verbal space where rhythm and movement guides us.
- You have certain connection with your body but you are longing to find a deeper pleasure and more freedom in yourself.
- You easily get stuck in your head or in negative thought patterns in relation to your body and intimacy.
- You have a difficulty to find your lust in the right moments.
- You do have moments of total connection with your body, but you have difficulties getting there as often as you wish or staying in it to find your real flow.
- You are longing for a place to explore your sexuality where there we treat everybody in the room as humans and where all sexualities and genders are welcome.
- You either have experience or are new to kink, but is curious how to reach deeper levels of connections and more intensity.
- You want to explore the connection between dance and power dynamics
- You are ready to step into new sides of yourself exploring domination and surrendering as tools to deeper connection to yourself and with others.
- You enjoy or is curious about exploring the fine line between pain and pleasure.
- You feel comfortable listening to your own boundaries as long as people around you are respectful.
Lisa founded Dance into your Lust using tools from ancient South and East African dances and love making rituals, but also with inspiration from Urban African dance forms, Blues and modern conscious movement practices. This in combination with tantra, conscious sexuality and kink creates a unique combo of juicy self exploration. There is also material from the Wheel of consent, Urban Tantra, and Dance Movement Therapy.
We know that Kink is a loaded word. If you are not familiar with it yet and/or are have preconceptions or fears in relation to it: this is your place to be and to tenderly and gently and safely explore the rainbow of your sexuality. There is nothing you have to do at any time, every step is voluntary.
We hold the space for you and we all support each other on this journey. However, you are at the same expected to be able to hold yourself and your emotions. If you know that you easily go in to freeze states and get stuck or the opposite, you easily get a panic attacks, please join us when you feel a little more stable.